The following items are stored by a cohort of adventurers at the TGIF. Please update when items are used or added.
Armor & Weapons
- Helmet that matches that worn by the War Forges in the Brickallistor Farm, seems to date back to around 150 years ago and have some kind of illusory sight association.
- 7 Heavy Shields +1 that function as a symbol of hope (priest power daily, immediate reaction, use when you or an ally is hit by an effect that has save to end, you or ally get +5 on save to end). They are heavy, but seem light to carry (~5 pounds instead of usual 15), and give a +1 power bonus to AC even when not actively equipped (e.g. if strapped to back; cannot be stacked with bonus from another equipped shield though). 4 more of these can be found back at the Abbey
- One suit of Chainmail +1, equivalent to Dwarven Armor (although not made by Dwarves; see PHP: Allows one daily free action: regain hit points as if you had spent a healing surge). Also a LVL 3 item so worth 680 GP (purchase value). Made by the old monastic order at the now Ruined Abbey
Spells & Potions
- 3-4 Level 1, Divine scrolls (from store room of [[Ruined Abbey | Ruined Abbey])
- 2 Resistance Potions (AV p 188) (also from Ruined Abbey)
Bits & Pieces
- 22 War Forge Discs from Brickallistor Farm
- A few spare bits of decent looking War Forged pieces we thought 27-B might be able to use.
- 2 Scroll/Maps that appear to be blueprints of a tower in the nearby Grey Hills. Our inkling is that is has to do with a White Wizard that is rumored to be up in that.
- 13 brightly burning torches. 20 square/radiant/good-aligned magic. Burn for 4 hours at time.